Align Your Passions & Creativity
WEI will provide all the marketing materials (and even a WEI representative to speak!) and you provide your talents and ideas! This is a wonderful way for you to utilize your experience in Kenya, and/or pursue your passion and support for WEI's partners, alongside using your natural talents, time and community.
Here are a few ideas that have been done, and some more to think about, to get creative about engaging with WEI:
- Host a Garage Sale
- Write letters to your circle of influence, including photos and a donation request
- Ask your frequented businesses for donations, sponsorships, or prizes for Walk for Water or Harambee
- Host a “Dinner/Dessert/BBQ/Cocktails With a Purpose"
- Hike/Ride/Climb/Swim for WEI
- Host a Walk for Water event with a school, a club, your neighborhood, your gym, etc.
- Deliver Harambee Banks to friends, family, businesses, church clubs, associations, etc. and schedule a pick up.
- Arrange a speaking engagement for a WEI Representative with your club, church or work event, etc.
- Put on a WEI Benefit Concert
- Have a WEI Bake Sale
- Host an educational night or documentary screening, relating to the work of WEI
The opportunities are endless! Keep checking back here for more resources.
Contact Jordan at email@example.com for more information or to host your own event!