Become an Advocate
At Path From Poverty we believe in empowering others to make an impact in the lives of the women and families we serve. Our hope is for you to feel challenged and inspired to become an advocate for women living in rural poverty. We will equip you with the necessary tools to make a difference in your world.
Fun ideas to get involved in advocacy:
- Host a "Party With a Purpose" - How To Guide coming soon!
- Write letters to your circle of influence, including photos and a donation request - sample letter coming soon!
- Ask your frequented businesses for donations, sponsorships, or prizes for Walk for Water and Harambee Gala
- Host a Garage Sale with your neighbors
- Hike/Ride/Climb/Swim for PFP
- Host a Walk for Water event with a school, a club, your neighborhood, your gym and your community
- Deliver Harambee Banks to friends, family, businesses, church clubs, associations and schedule a pick up
- Arrange a speaking engagement for a PFP Representative with your club, church or work event
- Put on a PFP Benefit Concert at your home, club or church
- Organize a PFP Bake Sale with coworkers
Contact Us at email@example.com for more information and how to host your own event.