Become an Advocate
At Path From Poverty, we believe in empowering others to make an impact in the lives of the women and families we serve. Our hope is for you to feel challenged and inspired to become an advocate for women living in rural poverty. We will equip you with the necessary tools to make a difference in your world.
Ideas to get involved in advocacy:
- Host a "Party With a Purpose" - Contact Path From Poverty for details.
- Give up your birthday - in lieu of gifts, ask your friends and family for a donation of $25 for clean, safe water.
- Write letters to your circle of influence, including photos and a donation request.
- Ask frequented businesses for donations and sponsorships for Walk for Water and Harambee Gala
- Host a Garage Sale with your neighbors
- Hike/Ride/Climb/Swim for Path From Poverty
- Host a Walk for Water event with a school, a club, your neighborhood, your gym and your community
- Deliver Harambee Banks to friends, family, businesses, church clubs, associations and schedule a pickup
- Arrange a speaking engagement for a Path From Poverty representative with your club, church or work event
- Put on a Path From Poverty Benefit Concert at your home, club or church
- Organize a Path From Poverty Bake Sale with coworkers
Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and how to host your own event.